Requirement of documents vary from country to country. Requirement of documents also depend on whether the embassy of manpower importing country has a diplomatic mission in Nepal or not. Basically, we demand two types of documents before making a final deal for sending workers in overseas. We follow the in-detail government provisions to avoid unnecessary hassles to the workers.
A. Principle Documents
1. Demand Letter: Demand letter should be addressed to Baby Angel International (P.) Ltd. Lic. No. 936/067/068, The letter should have details of the number of workers, nature of job with required category, salary, duty hours, food and accommodation facilities, overtime, transport, insurance of workers, residence permit and other benefits.
2. Power of Attorney: Power of Attorney is a legal confirmation, on behalf of employer, for selection of manpower. This authorizes Baby Angel International (P.) Ltd. Lic. No. 936/067/068, for sending workers legally.
3. Employment Contract: The employing company should provide the employee with an employment agreement as per demand letter.
4. Service Agreement: Employing Company should provide us service agreement between company and recruitment agency in Nepal .
5. Guarantee Letter: The employing company should not transfer any workers to another country without approval of competent Nepal Government authorities.
Above documents from 1 to 5 should be signed by company's authorized person, bear Company Seal and documents 1 & 2 should be attested from Chamber of Commerce or Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the respective country.
B. For Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
a. Electronic Authorization Letter: The employing company has to write a letter according to visa approval slip to the Electronic Authorization Office or Embassy for visa endorsement of the workers.
b. Visa Slip (Copy): The original visa slip is required in case of Block Visa. However, the photocopies of Block Visa are acceptable in case of multiple Block Visa.
c. Company Registration (C. R.) /one photocopy only:
1. In case of Block Visa issued for Nepal, the company should prepare all below mentioned principle documents authorized to Baby Angel International (P.) Ltd. Lic. No. 936/067/068, which is recognized Nepalese agent by the embassy of the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, located in Kathmandu, Nepal.
We prefer Nepal for Visa Endorsement because we have our own ID Card through which we can endorse the visa on time.
2. In case of Block Visa issued for nearest embassies-Delhi and Mumbai, India, the employing company should prepare all following documents in the name of Baby Angel International (P.) Ltd. Lic. No. 936/067/068.
We do not prefer these places for visa endorsement because we have to rely on Indian agencies. Documents from A.1 to A.5 should be same as above. But the following documents should be in the name of associate office recommended by Baby Angel International (P.) Ltd. Lic. No. 936/067/068.
a. Electronic Authorization Letter
b. CR Copy (Company Registration Copy)
c. Visa Approval Slip
C. For Other Countries
The documents mentioned above A.1 to A.5 should be signed by company authorized person and bear company seal. The documents A.1 and A.2 must be duly sealed and attested by Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the respective country.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved
Designed and developed by: Yours Technology Pvt. Ltd.